Everything is available on the Internet, be it daily products or entertainment apps. Sadly, not all these products and services are for free. You have to pay some fees to get whatever you want. Availing of all the services and products is a dream come true, but it can burn your pockets.
Thankfully, there are various platforms that provide coupons or monthly offers that can satiate your shopaholic self. One such platform is Times Prime.
In a nutshell, TimesPrime is an annual subscription platform that has partnered with various ventures that offer products and services to people. It offers discounts and coupons to people and they can use it to save some money while they purchase from a specific website.
What is Times Prime?
As explained above, TimesPrime is a membership program that helps its customers get discount coupons for the brands they love. Joining times prime lets you avail exclusive benefits from over 20 brands which can you to save upto Rs 60,000 a year.
For example, On popular online shopping websites like Myntra, BigBasket, firstcry etc. you can save up to 1000 bucks per month or more while using TimesPrime. Or you can get Zee5 premium membership worth Rs 999 along with other exclusive offers when you join Times Prime membership.
It is an annual membership platform that promotes brands by offering their coupon codes to customers so they can try out the services different brands offer at a low price.
What Times Prime Has to Offer?
With a TimesPrime membership, you can get the latest offers and promo codes in one place. Some of the perks that you gain from TimesPrime are-
- Premium subscriptions to over twelve channels and services including Gaana, Zee5, OYO wizard, ET Prime, Times of India, and much more.
- Exclusive concessions and discounts on brands like Uber, Myntra, Burger King, Chaayos, PVR, Yatra, etc.
- Cashbacks via Paytm
How to get TimesPrime membership?
Becoming a TimesPrime member is pretty straightforward and easy. Just visit the TimesPrime website and sign up by clicking on “join TimesPrime”. Verify your ID via email or mobile number, and you are good to go.
For payments, you can pay via debit/credit card. You can also use Paytm/PayZapp account or any other UPI platform like BHIM UPI or Google Pay. once your translation is complete, you are good to go.
The Original Price of TimesPrime Membership is Rs 999 but for a limited time, you can get extra Rs 400 off. just use this coupon code SANK3397
How to use TimesPrime
Using TimesPrime is as smooth as a moonwalk. All you have to do is install the app and log in. After that, you can browse for promo codes and coupons. Click on a coupon to activate it and paste it at the transaction process. You can save 100-500 rupees on every transaction.
Is Times Prime membership really worth it?
Watching from a distance, TimesPrime membership might seem like a lucrative offer. Everyone, especially the younger generation, is actively using the Internet to buy all kinds of stuff. Most of what they buy includes clothing, foods, entertainment services, or self-grooming stuff.
With TimesPrime, they have the golden opportunity to get as many discounts as they want for a year. However, sometimes, these discounts aren’t enough. For example, you spent a thousand bucks a year on TimesPrime membership but the discount you were able to avail was only, say, 800 bucks.
The brands partnering with the TimesPrime membership aren’t many, which is why there is a limit on where you can buy things at a discounted price. Let’s see some of the pros and cons
Pros of TimesPrime membership
- The membership is really affordable @999/- per year. At this price, you will get lots of things to choose from.
- TimesPrime is easy to use and apply. You just have to log in and choose the best discounts and then apply them to your favorite online shopping websites or anywhere else you want.
- You can get a good discount while purchasing a TimesPrime membership if you are using PayzApp or other related apps. You can avail up to 50% discount.
- just use this coupon code SANK3397 and Get Flat Rs 400 off on Times Prime Membership
Cons of TimesPrime membership
- The TmesPrime membership is valid for those living in India only.
- There are fewer (well-known) brands to choose from.
- There is no refund policy. Once you invest your money, there is no turning back.
So, finally, let us find out the answer whether is it worth to purchase Times Prime Membership? Well, for me this is a perfect membership, In fact, I really saved money using this membership its totally worth it.
If you too want to join Times Prime then you can get an additional discount on the original price using this coupon code SANK3397.