Table of Contents Hide
- List of Best Phones Under 10000 in India
- OPPO A5s (Approx price- Rs. 9990/-)
- Redmi 8A Dual (approx price- 9999/-)
- Samsung Galaxy M01 (approx price- Rs. 8399/-)
- Vivo Y91i (approx price- Rs. 8990/-)
- VIVO Y11 (approx price- Rs. 9990/-)
- Realme C3 (approx price- Rs. 8999/-)
- Panasonic Eluga I8 (approx price- Rs. 8440/-)
- OPPO A12 (approx price- Rs. 9990/-)
- Realme C2 (approx price- Rs. 7999/-)
Smartphones have become a household name over the years in India and it is impossible to picture a life without them. Everything from calling, surfing the internet, and attending online classes can be done with the help of a Smartphone.
Smartphone sales are projected to increase about 442 million by 2022. At present, when the whole country is hit by a pandemic, It’s the smartphone that has connected the whole nation.
Smartphones come in a range of prices from low to high, and now it is possible to get a good quality phone within a low budget of Rs.10,000.
There could be several reasons why you might want a mobile phone under 10000 bucks. Whatever the reason might be, you should know that there are better options for you.
Here is a curated list of the best phones under 10000 in India. Please note that these prices are indicative and may vary depending on the time of purchase, location, the seller, and other factors.
The list has been classified on the basis of RAM and the internal storage offered by the respective companies.
List of Best Phones Under 10000 in India
4 GB RAM/ 64 GB
OPPO A5s (Approx price- Rs. 9990/-)
The #1 Smartphone on our list of best phones under 10000 is OPPO A5s. Considering the overall performance- be it storage, display, camera or battery this phone from oppo outranks its competitors by a huge margin.
It has got a 6.2-inch High Definition (HD) display which comes with a corning gorilla glass protection.
The resolution of the screen is 1520x 720 pixels. The overall color contrast, color saturation, and screen ratio makes it elegant and enhances its performance
It has a dual primary camera and a selfie camera. The primary camera is 13MP +2MP while the selfie camera is 8 MP.
The camera comes with a bunch of features like gender detection, Face beauty video, AR stickers and has advanced AI-based technology which helps to capture natural-looking images.
So, if you are looking for the best camera phone under 10000, This is a Must buy for you.
It has a massive 4230 mAh battery that can last a day on moderate to heavy usage. on a single charge, you'll get a talk time of around 32 hours. The battery life is excellent for its price.
- It is a triple slot 4G phone that supports two 4G SIM cards at a time. An extra slot is available for the SD card.
- It has fingerprint sensors and a face unlock system that increases its security.
- The expandable memory is up to 256GB.
The model offers a varied number of features at an incredibly low price. However, there can be overheating issues if you play games for a long time. It is the best pick if you are looking for value for your money.
3GB RAM/ 64GB Storage
Redmi 8A Dual (approx price- 9999/-)
Over the years, Redmi has become one of the most popular smartphone brands in India. Redmi 8A Dual is a popular model that comes at such a reasonable price. The best thing about this phone apart from its 3GB RAM is its extended 64GB internal storage.
Speaking of the display, it has a 6.22-inch screen with a resolution of 1520×720 pixels. It supports a full High Definition (HD) display. Overall, the display is excellent.
It has a primary dual camera of 13MP+2MP and a front camera of 8MP. It supports HD images and videos. Both the primary and secondary camera is supported by Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The battery is a lithium polymer large battery with a capacity of 5000mAh which is pretty long-lasting than the rest. The battery can last for hours without fail and is probably its best feature.
- The phone supports 4G and has dual SIM slots. It comes with a dedicated slot for a micro SD card.
- It comes with an ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen to prevent eye strain.
- It has a face detection feature that can detect your face and you can easily unlock your phone.
- The design of the phone is sleek and smooth and the body is tough and it prevents any serious damage to the phone.
- It comes with a 1.95GHz Snapdragon processor that is a good processing speed for a smartphone.
The phone has long-lasting battery life, HD display, and smooth finish body. All of them make this phone great value for money. Although it doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor, it does come with a face recognition feature. You can play games like PUBG and free fire in it and if you are looking for a phone with long battery life and smooth experience while playing games, you should consider buying it.
Also Read: Best Mobile Phones Under 15000 in India
3GB RAM/ 32GB storage
Samsung Galaxy M01 (approx price- Rs. 8399/-)
For all the brand conscious smartphone users, the next mobile phone on our list comes from worlds leading smartphone manufacturer Samsung. Feature-rich Samsung galaxy M01 is one of the most preferred smartphones under Rs 10000.
Samsung Galaxy M01 comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor that is clocked at 2.0GHz which makes the processing speed fast. It is powered by the latest version of Android v10.0 operating system.
Let’s have a look at its various features.
The phone features a 5.7 Inch sAmoled ‘infinity v-cut display’ which you won't find on any other smartphone under this price segment. The screen has a resolution of 720x 1520 pixels.
The camera quality of Samsung phones is better than most phones in this range. It comes with a primary dual camera of 13MP+2MP. The 2MP camera is for in-depth portrait pictures. The front camera is of 5 MP which again is better for clicking realistic selfies.
The battery is made of lithium-ion and has a capacity of 4000mAh. Thanks to this massive battery you can now watch up to 16 hours of non-stop videos.
- Fast face unlock for enhanced security
- New and Improved One UI for better user experience.
- There is a dedicated slot for SD card that can extend the storage up to 512 GB
- Dolby Atmos for a better audio experience
The Samsung Galaxy M01 is a smart choice if you are looking for a long-lasting smartphone from a trusted brand. The processing speed of the phone is high but it doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor. Overall, the phone is a preferred pick for those who want a long-lasting phone with promising features.
Vivo Y91i (approx price- Rs. 8990/-)
This phone by VIVO has a chic design and a large display. People usually buy VIVO for its camera quality and pictures. Let’s get familiar with more of its features. You can get it for Rs. 8,990.
It has a comparatively large display and a resolution of 1520x 720 pixels. It offers a range of 16.7 M colors and comes with a Halo Full View Display.
The screen to body ratio is quite high and is around 88.%. it adds to its overall appearance.
It has a primary camera of 13MP and a front camera of 5 MP. The camera is fledged with features like time-lapse, AI Face Beauty, palm capture, etc. you can record HD videos that have a resolution of 1080p.
Vivo Y91i has a lithium-ion battery of 4030mAh which is quite long-lasting and can last more than a day if used properly.
- It has 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. It also has a dedicated SD card slot that can extend the storage up to 256GB
- It can hold two nano-SIM cards at once.
- Apart from that it also has an accelerometer, e-compass, virtual gyroscope, and an ambient light sensor that improves the workability of the smartphone.
- The helio 22p processor makes it a better alternative for gaming.
The phone doesn’t come with a dual primary camera like other smartphones. It doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor. But other than that, it has an amazing display and good video experience. The battery capacity is great and the clock speed of the processors is also comparable. Therefore, if you want an affordable gaming phone, this is the right pick for you.
VIVO Y11 (approx price- Rs. 9990/-)
It is another model of VIVO which is quite similar and costs around Rs. 9990. It has the same storage capacity i.e. 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage but it is a bit costlier than the former model. Let's see some of its features.
It has a characteristic LCD display and is around 6.35 inches. The screen resolution is 720×1544 pixels. It offers HD display like other smartphones.
The primary camera is 13MP+2MP which offers high-quality pictures. The front camera is 8MP.
It has a whopping 5000mAh battery that lasts longer and better. You can easily perform any task and you don’t need to worry about the battery.
- It has SDM processor with a clock speed of 1.95GHz
- It also has an accelerometer, e-compass, virtual gyroscope, and ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, etc.
The display is quite big and the camera performance is also acceptable but not during the night. The long-lasting battery makes it a good choice. However, the processor snapdragon 439 makes the phone poorly optimized sometimes. Overall, for the price and display, it is worth giving a try.
Realme C3 (approx price- Rs. 8999/-)
Realme phones are known for their gaming experience and comparatively low cost. You can make it yours at only Rs. 8999. The low cost and comparable features make it worth a mention here.
The display is quite large and is around 6.5 inches. The screen to body ratio is 89.8% that makes the visuals realistic and detailed.
It has a 12MP AI dual rear camera that offers a bokeh effect (blurry background) and makes pictures even more realistic. The AI selfie pictures are also high quality and beautified.
The battery is 5000mAh and offers long-lasting and uninterrupted experience while using a phone.
- Two 4G SIM cards can be operated and there is one dedicated slot for the SD card.
- The expandable storage is up to 256GB.
- It is splash resistant.
- The processor used in this phone is the octa-core Helio G70 AI processor. It is quite good for gaming.
The big screen and long battery life add to the performance along with the fast processor. However, the front camera isn’t up to the quality. Installing more apps would lead to the slow-down of performance. Sometimes, it also takes a longer time to charge.
Panasonic Eluga I8 (approx price- Rs. 8440/-)
This Panasonic model boasts 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage at just Rs. 8,440. It a phone for those who are tight on their budget and want to afford a workable phone with some additional features.
The display is quite big and measures around 6.22 inches. The resolution is 1520×720 pixels and it comes with a waterdrop notch like most of the mentioned phones.
The primary camera is 13MP and the front camera is 8MP. It offers back LED flash and high definition recording.
The battery is made of lithium-ion and has an average capacity of 4000mAh.
- It comes with features like accelerometer, ambient light, and also has a fingerprint sensor.
- It weighs around 250g.
- It supports two nano-SIM cards and one dedicated slot for a micro SD card that can expand the storage up to 512GB.
It has a high-performance Octa-Core processor that gives it a clock speed of 2GHz. The battery life is acceptable and the resolution is also apt. The primary camera isn’t dual like other models but if you are looking for an affordable model with a good display and average battery life, then you should consider buying it.
OPPO A12 (approx price- Rs. 9990/-)
At only Rs. 9990, you can make this phone yours. It comes with waterdrop notch display and offers 3Gb RAM and 32GB internal storage
It comes with a 6.2-inch display and a resolution of 1520×720 pixels. It has a waterdrop notch display.
The primary camera is 13MP+2MP and the front camera is 5MP. The primary camera offers AI beautification and a bokeh effect for more realistic pictures.
The 4230mAh lithium-polymer battery is supposed to provide a talk time of 45hours.
- The processor is clocked at 2.3GHz and is Mediatek Helio octa-core processor.
- It supports dual SIM with a slot for a memory card that can be extended up to 256GB.
The display is quite good but you can get better battery options in the market. The screen is big so it is convenient to watch videos and gaming.
2GB RAM/ 32GB storage
Realme C2 (approx price- Rs. 7999/-)
Yet another model of Realme that is quite affordable at only 7,999.0 rupees. It has 2Gb RAM and 32GB storage. Let’s have a look at other features.
The display is quite similar to other models and it measures around 6.1 inch
The phone comes with a dual primary camera of 13MP+2MP and a front camera of 5MP.
It offers a 4000 mAh lithium-ion battery that can last 8-12 hours.
- The camera produces a bokeh effect that helps in clicking realistic pictures.
- It is also fledged with proximity sensor, gravity sensor, acceleration sensor, and offers dual SIM that can operate in 4G.
- It weighs around 166g. other phones are lighter than this model.
The phone doesn’t come with a fingerprint sensor. The display size is above average. However, the low RAM and internal storage make it a less favorable item. You can find other mobile phones that come at a slightly higher price but offer better RAM and internal storage.
Choosing a smartphone is hard, especially when you are choosing a phone under 10k. But trust me, it isn’t rocket science and you can choose any model from the above-mentioned smartphones depending upon your budget and requirements.