Table of Contents Hide
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Top Offers:
- Top Mobiles & Accessories Offers at Flipkart Big Billion Days:
- Top Fashion & Lifestyle Offers:
- Top Home & Furniture Offers:
- What is Flipkart Big Billion Day or BBD Sale?
- Major Attractions of Big Billion Days
- Benefits of Flipkart Big Billion Days
- Big Billion Days & Flipkart Plus Members
Have you been waiting for the Indian version of BLACK FRIDAY?
If the answer is YES then your wait is over because Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale is the answer.
If you are planning to buy a Smartphone or a laptop or any home appliance or clothing & apparels then do not buy from anywhere else.
Flipkart’s Big Billion Days, the largest ever online retail sale in India will flag off on October 10, 2018.
The sale will run till October 14, 2018.
During the sale, you can get very attractive discounts on almost every product. This is the fifth edition of Flipkart Big Billion Days.
Big Billion Days sale is being held at the right time. India embarks on a celebration of the world famous Navaratri festival on October 10.
This will be followed by Diwali, the king of Indian festivals, to be celebrated in the first week of November 2018.
Hence, Flipkart is offering shoppers across India with excellent opportunities to buy personal requirements and gifts for this long festival season.
Before I tell you what all discounted items you can buy you need to know more about Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale.
Flipkart Big Billion Days Top Offers:
Top Mobiles & Accessories Offers at Flipkart Big Billion Days:
- Realme 2 Pro from ₹13,990|10% Off* on HDFC Cards
- Craziest offer on Galaxy S8|Flat ₹20,000 off | At just ₹29,990 | 10% Off* on HDFC Cards
- Flagship POCO F1 under ₹20000*|*With HDFC Cards | Snapdragon 845 | Best rated* Flagship phone in India
- Flat Rs. 2,000 Off on Redmi Note 5 Pro|From Rs. 12,999 | 10% Off* on HDFC Cards
- Best Deal under ₹5,000!|Infinix Smart 2 | 13MP Rear Camera | Face Unlock | 10% Off* on HDFC Cards
- Flat ₹4,000 off on OPPO A71k|With new edition at just ₹6,990 | 10% off* on HDFC Cards
- Flat ₹8,000 off on Vivo V9|At ₹15,990 | Extra ₹1,000 off on Prepaid Transactions
- Selfie Sticks From Rs.89
- Flipkart SmartBuy [email protected] Rs499
- Syska [email protected] Rs699
- OTG Pendrives From Rs.399
Top Fashion & Lifestyle Offers:
- 50-80% Off on Top Men's Clothing Brands- Levi's, UCB and more
- Min 60% Off on Men's Clothing- Wrangler, Lee, Arrow & more
- TShirts Under 399
- Jeans Under 799
- Min 80% Off on Sarees ( Saara, Divastri)
- Flat 60% Off on Forever 21
- Lehenga Choli Min 70% Off
- Upto 80% Off on Men's Footwear – Puma, UCB, Red tape & more
- Min 45% Off on Sports Shoes Puma, Adidas & more
Top Home & Furniture Offers:
- Upto 70% Furniture Bestsellers
- Dining range from Rs 7999
- Range of Smart TVs with Dolby From Rs11499
- Branded Bedsheets From Rs.399
- Wall Shelves Up to 80% Off
- Pigeon Ultra 4 Burner Gas Stove at Just Rs. 2999
- Blankets Upto 70% Off
- Gas Stoves – Starting Rs. 999
What is Flipkart Big Billion Day or BBD Sale?
Similar to Amazon great Indian Festival Sale, Every year Flipkart offers huge discounts for all categories of products.
The Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale or BBD Sale was a huge hit previous year. Last year alone they sold mobile phones worth Rs 1500 Crore during the 5 days event.
You can imagine the combined sales of all other items. It is also estimated the Flipkart received over 20 million visits in just first 20 hours of the entire 5 days event last year.
In the year 2016 the sales, as well as a number of visitors, are going to increase even more. It is also offering discounted items for over 70 different categories.
As with earlier years, Flipkart is expected to unveil special offers on a wide range of expensive TVs, smartphones, laptop and desktop computers, electronics and home appliances, readymade garments, fragrances and many more items during Big Billion Days.
High-end electronics and home appliances will go on sale immediately upon opening.
Hence, you can buy them outright or on EMI basis right from Day-1.
You will also be able to buy upmarket products including Google Home and Google Home Mini on the first day of Big Billion Days. More than 38,000 products will go on offer during the five-day sale.
Other benefits include extended warranty and zero-interest EMI for purchases made during the sale.
You can expect excellent bargains on hot selling items including JBL Flip 3 portable speaker, Canon and Nikon DSLRs, Apple iPad (sixth generation), Apple Watch Series 3 and PlayStation 4, according to news reports.
There are Discounts up to 70% given on Popular categories.
This is great news for customers because other ecommerce sites like Snapdeal, Amazon, eBay are also forced to lower their prices.
Flipkart Big Billion Days start immediately after midnight on October 9. While regular discounts will be available on millions of products, there are some major features of Big Billion Days.
Major Attractions of Big Billion Days
- Rush Hour: Rush Hour is a feature that will flag off the sale. It will be available during the first two hours of Big Billion Days on December 10 only. You can expect myriad special offers on a wide range of products during Rush Hour.
- Flash Sale: Flipkart Big Billion Days lasts for a total of 120 hours. Flipkart intends offering heavy discounts on a total of 120 products within this time span. It is not yet clear whether these offers will last for an hour each or will cover the entire duration of the sale.
- Maha Price Drop: As part of Big Billion Days, you can get up to 20 per cent discount on select products as part of the Maha Price Drop. These discounts are in addition to regular low rates available on Flipkart on any given day.
- Crazy Deals: You can get very attractive deals on various items during the Big Billion Days sale. Items offered under Crazy Deals will refresh every eight hours, making it possible for early birds to get their favourite stuff at rates much lower than the ones Flipkart otherwise charges.
- HDFC Bank Deals: Flipkart is collaborating with India’s largest private sector lender, HDFC Bank. Under this tie-up, you can get up to 10 per cent instant discounts for making purchases using an HDFC Bank debit card or credit card. Additionally, you also earn points if your card is registered for loyalty programs offered by the bank.
Benefits of Flipkart Big Billion Days
Additionally, several other salient features are included in this year’s Flipkart Big Billion Days.
According to news reports, Flipkart will offer more payment options for people to make purchases during the sale.
This may include payments through various online wallets and Unified Payment Interface (UPI) system of banks.
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is expected to feature prominently as one of the modes of payment for online purchases.
This feature will entice buyers that are wary of using credit and debit cards or paying for purchases through traditional net banking channels.
Further, Flipkart also makes it possible to buy expensive stuff on Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) basis during Big Billion Days.
Big Billion Days & Flipkart Plus Members
Flipkart recently launched its loyalty program, Flipkart Plus. There are no membership fees to join this loyalty program.
If you are a member of Flipkart Plus, benefits such as free shipping, and express customer care are available for purchases made during Big Billion Days.
Further, Flipkart Plus members will also earn loyalty points every time they buy something during this sale.
There is no difference between loyalty points you will earn on your spend during regular days and Big Billion Days despite discounted prices and other offers.
Priority access will also be available to Flipkart Plus members when buying stuff during Rush Hour, Flash Sale, Maha Discount and Crazy Deals.
Flipkart Big Billion Days is indeed a big ticket online sale in India.
The home-grown online retail giant has enlisted topmost Bollywood stars including Deepika Padukone and Amitabh Bachchan as its brand ambassadors along with Indian cricketing legends such as batting sensation Virat Kohli and former Team India skipper, Saurav Ganguly, among others.
Flipkart Big Billion Days is an ideal sale to shop for gifts for the forthcoming festive season.
Other than electronics and smart gadgets, stuff like exquisite readymade garments, cosmetics and skincare products, footwear, sports gear and other household durables are also expected to feature in this sale.
If you are looking at getting the best out of your money this festive season, watch for special offers during Flipkart’s Big Billion Sale.
Buy More Save More and Exchange Products:
If you buy more then there is even more discount given to you.
You can also exchange products and get new ones at a discounted rate.
Finally, I will conclude by saying customers must save their billing and card details for smooth and quick checkout. There might be a glitch because of huge traffic.
So be prepared!