It seems like a nightmare when a pimple pops up on your face all of a sudden!
Pimples on face discomfiture your personality as they make a huge dent in your beauty.
But….Worry No More!
There are several quick and natural home remedies to get rid of pimples which you can use at the comfort of your home.
Home remedies for pimples work best in drying up pimples and even fading up ugly acne marks which acne leave behind after healing.
Apart from home remedies, there are some other tips also which dermatologists recommend for pimple treatment.
This article has in-depth information about – “How To Get Rid Of Pimple Overnight”. Read further to know!
- 1 How To Cure Pimples- Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Pimples
- 1.1 1. Mint leaves and rose water face mask
- 1.2 2. Cinnamon powder and honey face mask
- 1.3 3. Fuller's earth, rose water, clove powder, camphor face mask
- 1.4 4. Turmeric and lemon juice for pimples
- 1.5 5. Neem, sandalwood and rose water face pack for removal of pimples from face
- 2 Other Ways To Remove Pimples Quickly-
- 2.1 6. Steaming
- 2.2 7. Stick to a proper cleansing routine
- 2.3 8. Use retinoid cream on your face
- 2.4 9. Spot treatment creams for pimple removal
- 2.5 10. Never squeeze your pimples
- 2.6 11. Take blood purifier to get rid of pimples
- 2.7 12. Workout
- 3 The Final Thought
How To Cure Pimples- Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Pimples
1. Mint leaves and rose water face mask
- 2 spoons of mint leaf paste
- 2 spoon of rose water
- Take few leaves of fresh mint with rose water and grind them finely to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this mint paste on pimples and leave this mask on face overnight for best results.
- Repeat this process for 7 days continuously, and pimples will vanish entirely.
- But if you have persistent acne, then this remedy can take more time to cure pimples. This recipe works! Try it!
- Mint contains salicylic acid which is an anti-inflammatory agent which delivers well in unclogging blocked pores.
- Also, mint has flavonoids and phenolics which can counteract the effects of skin-damaging free radicals.
- That is why mint leaves are naturally anti-microbial which can kill the acne and pimple-causing bacteria.
For Better Results-
Use this recipe daily before going to bed.
2. Cinnamon powder and honey face mask
- 2 spoons of cinnamon powder
- 2 spoons of honey
- Grind few pods of cinnamon in a grinder and make a fine powder.
- Add this powder to honey and smear this mask all over your pimple on the face.
- Leave it on the face for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Since honey is a natural wound healer which can heal wounds and the best pimple cure when used topically because of its medicinal properties.
- Cinnamon has anti-oxidants and anti-fungal qualities that treat pimples and other inflammations on skin very effectively.
For Better Results-
Use this every day.
3. Fuller's earth, rose water, clove powder, camphor face mask
- 2 spoons of fuller's earth/Multani mitti
- 4 spoons of rose water
- 6 cloves
- 2 pinches of camphor
- Grind all pieces of cloves in a mixer grinder to obtain a smooth powder.
- Blend all ingredients together and dab on your whole face.
- Let it dry up for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with ice cold water.
- Fuller's earth is packed with magnesium chloride which helps to remove pimples and acne breakouts.
- And rose water maintains the natural PH balance of your skin whereas anti-septic properties of clove disinfect the skin and camphor soothes the inflamed skin.
For Better Results-
Use this recipe daily before taking a shower.
4. Turmeric and lemon juice for pimples
- 2 spoons of lemon juice
- Half spoon of turmeric
- Add turmeric to tomato juice and dab this mask all over your face.
- Wait for 20 minutes till mask gets dried up completely.
- Wash off with cold water.
- Turmeric is a natural-anti-bacterial agent which has been used to get rid of acne, and it clears blemishes from skin.
- Lemon juice has ascorbic acid which acts as astringent which dries up pimples and fades away acne scars too.
For Better Results-
Use this recipe on alternate days.
5. Neem, sandalwood and rose water face pack for removal of pimples from face
- 2 spoons of neem paste
- 2 spoons of sandalwood powder
- Some rose water
- Mix rose water, sandalwood powder and neem paste in a bowl and slather this concoction on the face.
- 30 minutes later, wash off with cold water.
- Follow up with camphor and rose water toner.
- Full with medicinal qualities and anti-bacterial powers, neem kills acne-causing bacteria and absorbs extra oil.
- Since sandalwood has soothing and cooling effects on skin that is why it is used in healing inflammations on the skin caused by acne.
- Rose water is a natural astringent which controls oil and sebum production. Thus helping us to get rid of pimples and lightens acne scars.
Use this recipe daily.
Other Ways To Remove Pimples Quickly-
It is a well-known fact that taking steam opens blocked skin pores and lets your skin breathe which will help in pimple treatment.
- Boil 2 glasses of water in a vessel for few minutes.
- You can add few leaves of tulsi and any essential oil of your choice in boiling water.
- Take steam with this solution while covering your head with a towel so that vapour does not emit out.
- This process will unclog blocked pores and removes all sorts of imperfections with the purifying effects of tulsi leaves deep penetrating your skin pores.
7. Stick to a proper cleansing routine
The squeaky clean face is a key to getting pimple-free skin because when your skin's surface oil gets mixed with pollution, makeup and other impurities on the skin, it becomes breeding ground for a pimple and acne.
- So next step is to buy facial cleanser according to your skin type.
- If you have dry skin, then you should avoid using a cleanser containing alcohol.
- And those with sensitive skin should use mild and herbal face cleansers.
- All those having normal skin can use face cleansers with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid as active ingredients which kill germs and infections, thus helping to get rid of pimples.
8. Use retinoid cream on your face
This is one of the effective ways to remove pimples.
You need to visit a dermatologist to get prescription of retinoid cream, but there is a retinoid cream that is available over the counter that is differing.
- Wash your face before using the cream. The face should always be dry before using this cream.
- Use this every day after 30 minutes of cleansing your face.
- Do not step out in the sun after using this face cream.
- Retinoid creams are replete with a huge concentration of vitamin A which helps to cure inflammations, open pores and acne scars.
- Makes your skin sensitive to sun rays so you must apply sunscreen on your face before going out in the sun.
9. Spot treatment creams for pimple removal
In case of quick disposal of pimples, spot treatment creams are ready to go.
- These spot treatments creams are not to be used on the whole face, but they should be used on the spot where you have got a pimple.
- These spot treatment creams are highly potent so use only a small amount of them on zits.
- These spot treatment creams for pimples are chockful with salicylic acid or glycolic acid or benzoyl peroxide that work to kill bacteria and reduce excess oil apart from healing inflammation on skin shortly. This eventually helps to get rid of pimples on your face.
Also Read: Best-Selling Top 10 Cosmetic Brands in India
10. Never squeeze your pimples
It may seem tempting to squeeze a pimple or zit to heal it fast but squeezing a pimple will make it worse and may leave permanent scars on your skin.
So abstain from a prickling pimple right away.
What is more, touching your face frequently would definitely make it worse and thus reduces the healing process.
11. Take blood purifier to get rid of pimples
Taking blood purifier along with using the acne-control treatment on the face is a favour you are doing to your skin.
There are many blood purifiers and ayurvedic medicines with huge benefits like Safi from Hamdard, Lamina from Zandu, Mahamanjistharist from Patanjali, Surakta syrup from Baidhanath, Dabur active blood purifier syrup and many more which work from within to remove impurities from blood to cure pimples of the root.
Regular usage of these blood purifiers address the root-cause of impurities and give you a pimple free, flawless and pinkish complexion.
These blood purifiers help to get rid of pimples and do not come back again.
Having a clear, glowing skin feels great…
Having a proper toned body feels great too…
But when You can get BOTH??..
That’s when you get a BONANZA!!
One of the best ways to remove pimples is by carrying out a proper workout regime.
Working out clears off the toxins from the body and is also one of the best ways to lose weight naturally.
The Final Thought
By now you have learnt the “Best 12 Quick And Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples”. Follow these ways religiously, and your pimples will vanish in no time.
If all else fails, then you must visit a dermatologist for pimple treatment, to treat this skin ailment permanently.