Throughout our life, personality plays a very pivotal role both personally and professionally. It refers to attitude or simply the appearance of a person.
The most important asset which helps in enhancing this appearance are the hair of an individual.
It is the most over looked human organ which sets the tone for an individual’s overall look.
Thus, losing a clump of hair is something which gives us HEEBIE-JEEBIES!
Hence, we need to take proper care of it in order to avoid hair problems.One of the ways which claim to do wonders in curing hair fall and promoting the growth of new hair are the Hair Growth Oils.
These hair growth oils are formulated to deal with the dryness of hair by providing much-needed moisture and hydration to hair scalp which leads to the reduction in hair breakage and stimulating hair follicles for the growth of new hair.
This article is presenting THE 10 BEST HAIR GROWTH OILS available in the Indian market along with some traditional "HAIR CARE TIPS" from mothers. Have a look !
List Of 11 Best Hair Oil For Hair Growth In India
1. Livon Hair Growth Oil
Livon hair growth oil is formulated for curing hair loss and stimulating hair growth.
It has been clinically tested to enhance volume in hair and control hair loss in just 90 days.
Active root energiser is the magical formulation in this hair oil which has hair growth molecules that thicken your hair make your hair voluminous.
- It is really travel-friendly which is very easy to carry while you are on the move.
- It is really lightweight which does not let your hair down.
- It starts showing results in less time.
- It is non-oily.
- It helps in curbing hair fall and regrowth of new hair.
Everyone does not like its fragrance.
549 Rs for 150 ml
Also Read: 10 Best Shampoo Brands In India
2. Aloe Veda Distill Brahmi Hair and Scalp Vitalizer Hair Oil
This herbal hair oil is enriched with the goodness of Brahmi hair oil and 27 precious herbs which are boon for your hair which stimulates hair follicles to enhance hair growth.
Brahmi has medicinal properties which help in the growth of new hair while preventing hair loss.
This has oil has been formulated to fight with other hair and scalp disorders like dandruff, itchy scalp and dry hair.
Application of this hair oil will give your hair fantastic lustre and health.
- It is a magical blend of powerful natural ingredients.
- It softens your hair.
- It really prevents hair fall.
- It has a pleasant smell.
It is not so reasonable.
959 Rs for 200 ml
3. Biotique Bio-Bhringraj Hair Growth Oil
Biotique bio bhringraj hair growth oil has a very light texture which nourishes your scalp and nurtures each strand of hair.
It prevents hair- fall and premature greying of hair also.
It is perfect for taming frizzy hair and rejuvenates dull hair as it gives a fresh lease of life into your lifeless hair.
It removes frizz from hair and makes it manageable and tangle-free.
- It is lightweight.
- It has an alluring aroma.
- It works magic on hair and makes your hair super-soft
- It may not work for dry hair.
- It may take a lot of time to show positive results.
190 Rs for 120 ml
4. Bajaj Almonds Drop Hair Oil
It is renowned and affordable almond oil for hair curbing, hair thinning and helping in the growth of new hair.
It is enriched with the goodness of almonds, and it has more vitamin E than coconut oil. It nourishes your scalp and strengthens your hair roots.
It repairs damaged and lifeless hair. Vitamin E present in Bajaj almonds drops oil well nourishes your hair from root to top. It makes your hair healthy and silky.
It even repairs the damage done to hair after using chemicals on hair.
- Rich with vitamin E
- It has not a pleasant fragrance.
- The jar is prone to breakage.
67 Rs for 200 ml
Also Read: 10 Best Hair Conditioner Brands in India
5. Khadi Ayurvedic Hair Oil- Rose And Henna
Khadi ayurvedic hair oil is packed with the goodness of rose and henna which work wonders in preventing hair fall and stimulating hair growth.
It is a hair growth oil which can be used on hair like leave on conditioner and it removes dandruff also which is also a cause of hair fall.
- It is non-sticky.
- It curbs hair fall.
- It conditions hair.
- It fights dandruff and itchy scalp.
- It is herbal oil with no added chemicals.
This oil has not leak-proof packaging.
299 Rs for 210 ml
6. Parachute Advanced Scalp Therapie Hair Fall Control Oil
This oil from Parachute is yellow in colour and it is not sticky. It is a powerful combination of coconut oil, vitamin A, B, brahmi, hibiscus that work in unison to make your hair healthy and lustrous.
It calms your mind and rejuvenates your soul.
This oil claims to arrest hair fall and speed up hair growth with regular usage.
- It conditions your hair.
- It is easily available.
- Travel friendly bottle.
- It is not heavy and sticky which will not make your scalp and hair oily and weighted down.
- It has medical fragrance which is not very pleasant.
- It has mineral oil.
- It does not fully treat hair fall.
- It may take a long time to show any tangible results.
256 Rs for 190 ml
Also Read: Best Lipstick Brands In India For Women
7. Sesa Herbal Hair Oil For Regrowth Of New Hair
This herbal hair oil is a perfect blend of amla, Triphala, bhringraj jatamansi, Brahmi and coconut oil that smoothen the texture of your hair. It is one of the best hair fall control oil available in the Indian markets.
Enriched with milk protein and coconut oil, this herbal hair growth oil stimulates hair follicles that aid in hair growth.
Men who are facing alopecia areata and baldness can also use this hair oil. Women who are suffering from hair thinning can use this hair oil.
- It is a hair oil which can make your hair thicker.
- It is affordable.
- It prevents premature greying of hair.
It has a strong smell which many people cannot tolerate
120 Rs for 50 ml
Also Read: Popular Cosmetic Brands In India For Women
8. Trichup Healthy Long And Healthy Hair Growth Oil
Trichup healthy, long and healthy hair growth oil is a herbal blend of amla neem, gunja, amalki, sesame and coconut oil which profoundly nourishes your strands.
This hair gain oil is beneficial if you are losing your hair at an alarming rate and sesame oil present in this oil will deeply penetrate into your scalp and helps in fast hair growth.
- It is affordable.
- It works when you are using this regularly.
- It helps in removing dandruff also.
- Using this hair oil before shampoo gives miraculous shine to your hair.
- It can control the greying of hair by increasing the melanin pigments in hair.
- This hair oil is so sticky.
- It has a strong and overpowering smell.
90 Rs for 100 ml
9. Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicated Hair Growth Oil
This is herbal oil which has to gain popularity for hair growth. All you need to apply this herbal and greenish colour oil on scalp and leave it on overnight and wash off in the morning.
This oil is not, so it is easy to keep it on your hair. This is hair thickening oil, and many people have got satisfying results for this hair growth oil.
- It helps in the case of dry scalp and dandruff.
- It helps in curing hair loss.
- It is reasonable
- It has an unpleasant smell
- It is very sticky
- It gives temporary relief because your hair may start falling again when you stop using it.
140 Rs for 120 ml
Also Read: 20 Weight Loss Tips For Men And Women
10. Indulekha Bhringa Hair Growth Oil
Indulekha is an ayurvedic medicinal hair oil which has been formulated for the growth of hair and preventing hair loss.
This oil is made of swetakujata leaves which have been dipped in the goodness of coconut milk oil.
It reinforces the shine and volume to hair while giving strength to your hair from the root. This oil is packed with the goodness of neem, bhringraj, amla and virgin coconut oil;some of the best ingredients that are mostly found in Ayurveda.
- It makes your dull hair super-soft.
- It stops hair loss.
- It can cure dandruff too.
- It has a pleasing smell.
- This oil is very thick, and you can use this oil only as an overnight treatment.
- It is expensive as compared to other oils on the market.
240 Rs for 100 ml
11. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil
Patanjali ayurved from Baba ramdev has come up with this herbal oil which is a powerful amalgamation of coconut oil, sesame oil, henna, aloe vera, bhringraj and many more.
It helps to remove toxins build up from scalp and makes your scalp infection-free.You can keep this hair oil on your scalp overnight or use it 2 hours before you shampoo your hair.
This kesh kanti hair oil gives deep nourishment to your hair while strengthening your hair roots.
- It cures split ends and graying of hair.
- It is really affordable.
- It is easily available online or in stores.
- It controls dandruff.
- It is helpful in soothing headache and insomnia
- It makes your hair soft and silky
- Many people may not like its smell.
- It does not remove frizz from hair.
130 Rs for 120 ml
Some Traditional Hair Care Tips From Mothers
- Select the right kind of shampoo and oil depending on the texture of the hair.
- If possible, heat the oil before applying it to the scalp and dab it with the help of cotton for better results.
- Make Plaits of your hair especially after you have oiled your hair. This practice will eventually increase the volume of your hair and makes it smoother and stronger.
- Try to include more cereals, pulses and leafy vegetables in your diet.There are also other ayurvedic medicines which includes necessary diet requirements.
- Wash your hair with mild hot water instead of extremely hot or cold water. This reduces hair fall to a greater extent.
- Wash your hair only thrice a week to avoid hair fall.
- Trim your hair after every 4-5 months to prevent split-ends.
- Don’t comb your hair immediately after hair wash as it results in hair breakage and massive hair loss. Comb your hair when it is completely dried up with a wide-toothed comb.
- Avoid using hair dryers or other hair gadgets as much as possible as it makes your hair dry and frizzy.
- Apply mehndi or other natural ingredients for grey hair. Avoid usage of chemical products or chemical hair colours which are harmful.
The Final Thought-
Try using some of these hair growth oils along with these tips for THICK, SMOOTH, SHINNING hair and avail maximum benefits.
Let us know if this article was helpful in the comment section below...HAVE A GOOD HAIR DAY!