Thick, long and shiny hair attracts everyone. Even you want to have such hair.
Using the best shampoo alone is not enough to get shiny hairs.
As Shampoo only remove dirt caused by atmospheric pollution and cleans the scalp.
But there’s even more . . .
Like silky, soft, smooth and Hydrated hair
So, here’s what else is in store for you…
Best Hair Conditioner which not only keeps your hair Nourished, but it also helps in improving the texture of the Hair.
And to prove it here is…
Different types of hair conditioning products you can choose. They are made specifically to suit your hair type and needs.
What is Hair Conditioner and Why You Need it?
Hair conditioner is a product that lends a particular texture or shine to your hair. Additionally, it also fortifies hair with Keratin- a fibrous protein that forms hair and other vital nutrients such as Calcium and vitamins.
There are also hair conditioners that help maintain the color of dyed hair, maintain curls or a specific style.
There are five types of hair conditioners.
- Binder: Also known as ‘pack’ hair conditioners, they contain ingredients like Keratin that bind with your hair fibre. These are used to stop split ends and prevent fragile hair from breaking.
- Leave-On: These hair conditioners are available as crème or lotion. They are applied after shampooing hair. Leave-on conditioners are not to be washed away. You can wear them on hair for a day and wash off later. Leave-on conditioners are used to give texture, gloss or a particular appearance to your hair for a short time.
- Holder: For people who have perms or specific hairdos, a holder hair conditioner is best suited. They help to ‘hold’ the hair in your particular style for a short time.
- Shampoo plus Conditioner: This is the most common type of hair conditioner used around the world. They function as shampoo and cleanse the hair of excess oil, dirt and grime, toxins and other impurities and also lend a shine and texture to the hair.
- Wash-Off: Nowadays, most people are realizing the importance of using a stand-alone hair conditioner. Wash-off hair conditioners are hence fast becoming popular. You apply it on wet hair and wash off after a couple of minutes.
Related Post: Top 10 FMCG Companies in India
Here we take a brief glance at topmost hair conditioner brands in India that affordably priced and widely used by women and men.
Top 10 Most Popular Hair Conditioner Brands in India:
1. Pantene Pro-V (Proctor & Gamble India)
It is available in nearly 10 variants that include various applications like protecting hair from ageing to lending it nutrition and gloss.
2. Garnier Ultra Blends (Garnier India)
Garnier Labs is a multinational company from France.
In India, it makes Garnier Ultra Blends hair conditioners with extracts of herbs, fruits, roots and essential oils.
3. L’Oreal Paris (L’Oreal India)
In India, it offers various types of hair conditioners for dry hair including Binder, Leave-On, Holder and Wash-Off as well as shampoo plus conditioner.
There are nearly a dozen hair conditioners for regular, specialized and professional use available from the L’Oreal Paris brand.
4. Dove (Hindustan Unilever Ltd)
Dove is known for its moisturizing therapies for skincare.
Dove hair conditioners also provide excellent nourishment and moisturizing for hair. Dove hair conditioners in India are made to suit different applications.
Dove Oxygen is a popular brand of best moisturizing hair conditioner from Hindustan Unilever.
5. TRESemme ( Hindustan Unilever Ltd)
TRESemme hair conditioners bring professional treatment at very affordable rates to Indian homes.
The brand has been popular abroad since 1950s and is also fast gaining ground in the Indian market as excellent hair care products.
6. Patanjali & Kesh Kanti ( Patanjali Ayurved Ltd)
The company also makes one best herbal hair conditioner under its ‘Kesh Kanti’ brand of hair care products.
Patanjali’s products are extremely popular in India for their economic pricing.
They are made with extracts from herbs grown especially on the company’s plantations on foothills of Himalaya range of mountains and dense forests of India.
7. Himalaya Herbals (The Himalaya Drug Co Ltd)
An excellent range of six herb-based Ayurveda hair conditioners for dry hair is available from Himalaya Herbals, one of the pioneers of Ayurveda-based beauty treatments in India.
Despite containing extracts of some rare herbs, fruits and roots, Himalaya Herbals hair conditioners are very affordably priced and a must-have for anyone serious about hair care.
Also Read: 10 Best Himalaya Herbals Products in India
8. Sunsilk (Hindustan Unilever Ltd)
You can buy five different types of hair conditioners from the Sunsilk brand that are made locally by Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
Additionally, online shoppers can also order specific types of Sunsilk hair conditioners that are made abroad, though imported variants are priced very high.
9. Khadi Natural (Khadi Natural Healthcare)
A large range of exotic hair conditioners is available from Khadi Natural. These hair conditioners also include leave-on treatments.
All Khadi Natural hair conditioners are made with high-quality herbal extracts.
These hair conditioners are available at major stores in India or can be ordered online.
10. Biotique (Bio Veda Action Research Co)
There are nearly a dozen different types of hair conditioners- all based on natural products- available from Biotique.
Their hair care range is reasonably priced and available at major stores and can be bought online.
Now that you are acquainted with some of the topmost brands of hair conditioners in India, it will be easier to give your hair that lustrous, bouncy and healthy look that everyone desires.
The variety of hair conditioners available in India is amazing: it caters to every type of hair and helps solve common problems like weak and fragile hair, dullness, hard-to-manage styles and knotty hair.
Based upon your hair type, you can buy any great conditioner and get that amazing style you want.